Guest blogging is a great way to expand your reach and develop your authority online. If you have a small business, blogging is a great way to connect with potential customers and build the know, like, and trust factor with them.
If you’re still unsure, here are 5 benefits of guest blogging (plus an exciting opportunity!)
- Exposes Your Work to New People
- Guest blogging is a great way to get your work in front of a new audience. By sharing valuable content and connecting with new people, you’ll continue to build your audience, too.
- Develops Your Authority and Credibility
- By writing guest blogs for established companies with a wide audience, you can develop your authority and credibility as the go-to person in your field.
- Increases Website Traffic
- When you guest blog, the website you’re blogging for will link back to your website. Backlinks (like this one!) are great for increasing traffic to your site – meaning more people will have the chance to view your work as well as check out the services you have to offer.
- Builds Trust with Your Audience
- Guest blogging can build a great deal of trust with your current audience as well as a new audience. When they see that you are being featured in various places, it demonstrates your knowledge and expertise.
- Improves Your SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is how your website gets traffic. When you guest blog for others, your information shows up in more places than just your own site. The more places you’re featured, the more chances searches engines will be able to find you and rank you higher in search results (because showing up on page one really does matter!)
Give guest blogging a try! When you have the opportunity to blog for the right audience, it can have a positive impact on your business.
Want to give guest blogging a try? We’re accepting guest blog submissions at AccelNow!
Never miss an entrepreneurial seminar, workshop, or event taking place in Northeast Tennessee. Sign up for The Dispatch, AccelNow’s weekly newsletter, today!